Quality Assurance Analyst
Salary range: 70-74/k
Worksite: Chesapeake, VA
Cirdan Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a long term position with our client in Chesapeake, VA. This is a direct hire position with benefits, paid vacation and 401k plan offered.
• Desired candidate will have a strong background in technically progressive modern technologies, including SQL, Active Directory, directory, log files, etc.
• Previous coding experience in modern code languages is strongly desired.
• Position requires a highly structured individual with strict attention to detail
• Experience writing and executing manual test cases using modern methods for fairly large, complex systems.
• May be required to run automated tests, but not to set up automated test methods, some experience with automated testing will be strongly preferred.
• Experience working with end users in conducting UAT on site or off site.
• Curious, motivated, self-starter, takes ownership of tasks assigned and can work independently.
• Must have good attention to detail.
• Must be able to prioritize test work and time box test activities when timelines are fixed.
• Good communication and client facing skills needed
10-15% travel required as project requires
Must have a valid driver’s license, must be able to successfully pass a background check and provide valid career references.
Interested candidates that meet the requirements should submit their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.