Cirdan Group, Inc. is seeking a regular full-time Program Manager to join our team and perform work for our client in Linthicum, Maryland.
• Serves as the single point of contact for the Master Contractor
• Performs overall management for Contract support operations.
• Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all Contract activities, projects and support activities, including those of subcontractors.
• Oversees the development of or develops work breakdown structures, charts, tables, graphs, major milestone calendars and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems and making recommendations.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communications skills. Establishes and alters corporate management structure to direct effective and efficient Contract support activities.
• Must be capable of negotiating and making binding decisions for the Master Contractor.
• Conducts QA reviews of team work products
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related discipline.
• Master’s degree and/or project management certification is preferred.
• Must have Scrum or Safe certifications
General Experience: At least 12 years of experience in program or project management.
• At least eight (8) years of experience in supervision or oversight of IT related programs or projects.
Some Travel Required
Must have access to a vehicle to commute to sites as required
Must have valid driver’s license.
Selected candidate must pass successful background check, credit check and provide references.
Interested candidates that meet the requirements should submit their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements