IT Technical Architect
Cirdan Group, Inc. is seeking a regular full-time Senior IT Technical Architect to join our team and perform work for our client in Linthicum, Maryland.
• Provides expertise in the most current principles and practices of architecture data management systems and experience in large system designs, and with data modeling in the information management arena.
• Provides expertise in modeling and organizing information to facilitate support of projects or information architectures.
• Provides guidance on how and what to data and process model.
• Primarily deals with transition planning from legacy to modern systems by concentrating on information flows, data exchange, and data translation standardization services.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• At least ten (10) years of experience planning, designing, building, and implementing IT systems.
• Certified Scrum Master, SAFe other technical certifications desirable
• At least one year experience conducting IV&V oversight of major project work
• At least five (5) years of the required ten (10) years of experience must be in the direct supervision and management of major projects that involve providing professional support services and/or the integration, implementation and transition of large complex system and subsystem architectures.
• Must have led or been chief architect in major IT implementation efforts.
• Must demonstrate a broad understanding of client IT environmental issues and solutions
• Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
• Development experience with the following systems: Version I, Casebook, MarkLogic, Amazon Web Services, other HHS related case management systems
• Scrum experience and certifications
Some Travel Required
Must have access to a vehicle to commute to sites as required
Must have valid driver’s license.
Selected candidate must pass successful background check, credit check and provide references.
Interested candidates that meet the requirements should submit their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements