Cirdan Group provides IT Project Services that build quality into IT projects and programs and improve IT performance. Our methods combine current research, best practices, methods and tools. Our teams work on waterfall and agile programs, with certifications in Project Management, ITIL, Information Assurance and Security, Quality and Agility.
Project and PortfoLio Management Design, IV&V Inspection and Oversight
Cirdan assists clients to improve the outcomes of projects and portfolios through the application of best practices, inspection and measurement of current project work.
- Portfolio Management
- SDLC Design
- Risk Assessment
- ITIL Maturity Assessments
- Metrics and Management Assessments
- QMS and Traceability Design using Agile O&I methods
- CirdanAPPS: Self-Service Online Assessment Applications
- Stage Gate and Compliance Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Services
- IV&V Lifecycle Program Oversight
Project and Program Remediation Services
- Kill Point Reviews
- Recovery/Remediation Roadmaps
- Expert turnaround assistance and coaching
- Business Process Design and Technical Implementation Support
- Requirements Management
- Project Management Services
- Project Planning and Schedule Management Support
- ITIL v.3 Service Strategy and Implementation
- IT Service Management Tools Implementation
For more details on some of our work, read more of our Case Studies.